Saturday 2 June 2007

Sister Shaz




















Well I had this u beaut post for you guys about the bloody great win to Qld against nsw.(They don't deserve capitals) So all you nsw supporters can kiss my hairy little ass LOL. But my wonderful; caring; loving sister Shaz said to me "WHAT ARE YOU DOING MOVE I'LL SHOW YOU" well we know what happen to that don't we (SCREAMING) she lost it so here is another one.LOL

State of Origin is pretty big in my house i have 4 beautiful girls and 3 of them support QLD and 1 supports nsw like her daddy. He has also brain washed her into supporting The Dragons. (She's Daddy's little girl)

Can't wait for the 2nd game "GO QUEENSLAND GO"

P.S My ass isn't hairy really just ask my sista Shaz she'll tell ya LMAO.




2 comments:

Shaz said...

Wanker its still all over the shop Im no damn help LOL

Left in Hell said...

I love you sister your the best