Wednesday 11 July 2007

My Extended Family

Dennis the Menace
Couz Bek still DRUNK from night before

Tayla,Dakota,Monique,Kiara,Brittney and Ish




















Here is a photo of my girls and my two nieces. I had seven children on the school holidays just gone. It was great they all got along so well. I had Ish, Tayla, Scott, Brittney, Dakota, Kiara and Monique. And on the odd day i had one of Dakota's friends Taryn as well. They played all day and i only seen them at lunch time when they had hot dogs with cheese and tomato sauce for about 3 days in a row.






It was really nice to see all these cousin's get on so well for the whole week they were together in my small 3 bedroom house. I used to get along with my cousins like this so hopefully they will stay as close to each other as i am to my cousins.




The other photo's are of my cousin Bek and Dennis they are younger than me but much bloody taller i must have got the short end of the stick in my family cause even my nieces are going to be taller than me soon. BLOODY F%*$EN. LOL




1 comment:

Shaz said...

Love those guys.
That photo of the girls ia so cute.
Dennis and Bek are so sweet I lovem to death just like you.
((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))