Wednesday 11 July 2007

My Girls Christening




































On the 1st July 2007 my baby girls were christened at the catholic church where Chris and I were married. It turned out to be such a beautiful day, i was so happy everyone had a great day as well. My mum come down from Yeppoon the kids hadn't seen her for at least 5 months or more so it was really good to see her. My sister Shaz, brother-in-law Ben was one of the godfathers and there 4 kids were there too. My brother Dan and his girlfriend Missy were there as well. My little sister and her girl Summa couldn't make it unfortunately Kris had to work and my dad couldn't get here either.






My little cousins were all there, who i hadn't seen in years so they have all grown up as well. All legal to drink and they are not so little anymore. They are all taller than me F@#* it. LOL






And most importantly my wonderful, loving hubby was home. We were all happy happy happy. LOL






The godparents included Lauren Higgins, Tennille Pamenter, Ben Tomkinson and Ian Reynolds( Boner).






Lauren is my beautiful sister in-law who i love dearly, Tennille is one of my oldest friends and is a big pain in the ass, Ben my wonderful brother-in-law LOL and Boner Chris's best mate. To sum it all up we started the day at 9.30 at the church than we all met at the Kallangur Tavern for lunch and drinks after that my place till about midnight so it was a huge day and night but all ended well. Signing off love you all Kell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



2 comments:

Shaz said...

How handsome is that Ben. LOL

Left in Hell said...

of course he is